Monday, October 7, 2013

Marvelous Movie Monday - The Money Pit

Whenever the endless home renovation gets me down, either at this house or our last,  somehow the movie gods shine on me and I am graced with The Money Pit

A hilarious comedy about a young couple struggling to fix a extremely run down house as it practically falls apart around them.

 

One of my very favorite flicks, such an 80's classic. In it's infinite silliness there is still so much truth that it always makes me feel better.


 I know that no matter how bad it gets, at least I know I won't come home to this :)




 Although there are days I feel like this....

and this....... ;)

 And what's not to love about Tom Hanks. He had me a Bosom Buddies.... hmmmm, now I'm dating myself;)


Happy Movie Watching!
♥jenny
 




No comments:

Post a Comment