Thursday, January 31, 2013

Germany and London

This year I got to go to the Heimtex Tradeshow  for work. I was also lucky enough to get to go to London and Paris to shop the new market trends.























My favorite part of Heimtex is their Trends section. This year's trends represent four personalities; The Eccentric, The Geologist, The Historian and The Inventor.

 
You're not supposed to take photos...... but I did manage to sneak a few ;)


I was so in love with this cart...... I added it to the fantasy barn find wish list.



After a few days of purchasing art at Heimtex we flew to London!!!

I had never been, so I was super excited.






I am going on record that High Tea is the absolute best!!




Oh, my.... just look at these tasty treats!



Who needs dinner.....

My whole trip was spent shopping the stores, seeing what is new and innovative in Europe.




I did get one day to myself. So me and my co-worker did a little sightseeing.






I was not expecting to get any time to get out and explore so I was really grateful for the little bit of time:)

The Queen's Palace.


The London Eye.
Statues in front of the fountain that is in front of the Palace.
One lonely little gaurd......

London Tower. I had no time to go in...... but I most definitely will next time ;)

London Bridge. My personal Fav.


Cutest little shopping alleyway ever....

The worst picture of the best store ever....

Liberty of London.
We got in just before they closed so I had to be super quick, but it was fun anyway!

























And with that kiddies I bid you Adieu..... Next stop, Paris :)

♥jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment