Saturday, February 2, 2013

Paris

Next up after London was Paris!!



 Th Lobby of the Hotel we stayed at.









All my pictures are out the cab window...... no time to sight-see... just work ;)
















So we did the same thing in Paris. We shopped the stores to see what is new in the marketplace. My favorite store being Bon Marche.


 It is in such a beautiful building. Just look at those stairs!


They even have a craft department! They have jewelry supplies, knitting supplies and sewing supplies.... how amazing is that?



They even have silly scupltures ;)





And great food. I definitely had my share of pastries while in Pars ;)



The last night when we were finished a got a little time to at least see the Eiffel Tower.....


The sun was setting so the timing couldn't have been more perfect ;)





I am so grateful I had the opportunity to get to go on this trip and I hope I get to go again some time.

♥jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment