Thursday, February 6, 2014

Estate Sales

I haven't been to an estate sale in AGES. It was finally kind of warm out and I felt like taking a drive. It's funny, I am mostly in the mood to go to estate sales in the winter...... weird. I really enjoy going but it has gotten so tough over the years. Things are so much more expensive than they used to be. I guess I 'm always looking for that great deal, the amazing find..... the one dirty crusty thing that everyone overlooked that is actually cool.....

Anyhoo.... I did get some stuff, some things a better deal than others....


A couple paint by numbers, one was $10 one was $2...... not too bad :)

Cute little glass container..... couple bucks I think. Missed a little chip on the inside though... oh well....

Cool typewriter tins with the brand new ribbons inside. And and old Kodak lens. Impulse buys....

A couple ceramic planters I needed to re-pot some plants. Photos later after they perk up post re-potting :)


A couple old bracelets....... more impulse buys. I definitely don't need anymore jewelry, but you know how it goes....

Last but not least this super cute handmade feather Indian Headdress for $2!
What a steal!! ....... Love :) As usual the Mister got himself a nice box of old tools and random dude stuff :)
Hoping to hit the sales again this weekend....


Happy Hunting,
♥jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment