Monday, January 27, 2014

Marvelous Movie Monday....... Bernie

Well, I just watched this movie last week while Mother Nature dropped a foot of snow on us. I give you Bernie.... a true story of a beloved assistant funeral director in a small Texas town who becomes good friends with the town's meanest richest resident. Under her increasing berating and controlling behavior the worst case senario ends up coming true.

This has been in my Amazon queue for quite awhile.... now I'm not sure why I waited so long. 

I already love Jack Black and Matthew McConaughey so I am kind of biased but, I really liked this film. The acting was superb, I love the whole feel of the movie and I especially liked the commentary of the town residents throughout.


Such an entertaining and darkly funny movie..... and Jack Black just kills it. I love seeing him in less slapstick roles. I highly recommend this one :)


Happy Watching,
♥jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment