Friday, April 6, 2012

Our House...

So, I figured if I was going to blog about my decorating and remodeling, I should give you a look at the house. This is the front....


The back...
When looking for our next house I fully expected to end up in a very old (say 17 or 1800's) house. Perhaps a Victorian that needed lots of TLC. I grew up in a ranch and was quite opposed. But this house had so much of what we were looking for... lots of property, a barn, even a pool (which I never thought I would get).

But, she started to grow on me. I could see a little mid-century/ craftsman/cottage just waiting to be spruced up.

Oh, there is so much gardening to be done!

So, a little project....

The second bathroom had these ugly ditsy flower accent tiles that had to go. I was not confident we could cut them all out without damaging any tile and I don't know if I want to re-tile this bathroom. If it does happen it will be many years from now :)

While at the International Furniture Show at the Javits Center I came across a company that sells vinyl tile covers;

Mibo Tile Tattoos It cost me $60 for 18 of them and they went on in literally 10 minutes!

Ta-da!

Totally easy, quick and cute. I highly recommend them.

♥jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment