Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Estate Sale Finds


 So I went to a couple Estate sales....

The first one was in an affluent town that I usually avoid since I do not find a lot of homes with older items or antiques and also because I find that the items are even more over priced than usual.

It was a nice day and I had some time to kill before the one I really wanted to hit so I figured I would take a shot. I am so glad I did. I have been looking for more cardboard Christmas Village houses and boy did I score.

I found them right away as I knelt down to look at incredibly over priced vintage hats. There were no prices so I looked around for more to add to my pile. I found nothing but my Honey found some great old wood clamps and various other old tools. She gave me a great price on all and when I broke it down I probably paid around $1 each. Score.

Next was the third weekend of a hoarders estate. I regretfully mossed the first two but still made out well.

Cute old embroidered cafe curtains.....

A box of vintage Christmas decorations including some nice unopened glittered snow.....

My Honey just had to have the moth ball tins. I was not sure but they have grown on me....

And lastly another great vintage coat ( I really don't need another but, of course this one fit perfect so who am I to leave it there :) It's wool and in really great shape. The fur collar was added to it so I will most likely going to remove it.

That's all for now kiddies...

♥jenny

 


No comments:

Post a Comment