Monday, October 1, 2012

Brimfield Antique Show

A few weeks ago we went to the Brimfield Antique Show. It's held every year in May, July and September in Brimfield Massachusetts. It is one of the largest in the country with over 5,000 dealers covering 21 fields and is over a mile long.




We stayed at the Sturbridge Host Hotel 10 miles down the road. Brimfield is pretty small and only has a few B&B's that fill up quickly.




It is a cute old hotel on Cedar Lake.
















They're common area is pretty unique.....

It's looks like it was originally an outdoor area that they inclosed.



The center section is several raised areas with gazebos over them and the pool at one end. It looks like they do events... would be a cute place for a wedding ♥



The whole area is surrounded by hotel rooms that have cute little balconies over looking the courtyard.

It has a nice lake you can swim in ans a restaurant inside and one right next door.







Now to the important stuff.......






Here's a shot of the road........


A really awesome vintage camping tent. how cool is that thing???? The mister was totally smitten♥




Some cool old Mason jars......











And some great vintage Christmas ornaments....




Some great outdoor chairs.....



The MOST amazing jukebox I have ever seen.....







It was, of course, SUPER expensive but admiring it is free...




Now for my purchases....


Totally amazing vintage string art. I have been itching to make one and this one is great inspiration, plus I absolutely love peacocks.



My find of the weekend..... I needed new dining room chairs and oh, did I find some!




 Super awesome 60's vinyl chairs, each one a different color. Yay me.








A few pieces of Fire King luster 
for really cheap.











The Mister found a banjo that someone never finished making.












A super cute black chalk ware poodle...




Some cool vintage
kitchen gadget that
I have NO idea what it does..... but it looks cool :)







A vintage drying rack. The photo doesn't do it justice... 
I will have to post it once it's hug up.




I had a super good time and I highly recommend it if you get the chance to go.

Now....... I just need to make it to the World's Longest Yard Sale..... :)

Happy shopping!
♥jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment