Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites...... Films! Almost Famous


We have been having a cool weather in the evenings snap here on the East Coast after our brutal heat wave and it has gotten me in the mood for one of my fall time favorites.... Almost Famous.



I love snuggling up in a cool fall evening with this movie and letting it wash over me like a big fuzzy blanket. 

A couple of years ago Me and the Mister were hanging out at our house with my sister and she mentioned she had never seen it......!!!!!! Well. I just about vaulted out if my seat to grab the DVD. I mean, we had to watch it right then, no?
Ahhhh..... the band aids.....

This movie is just so uplifting and inspirational.... It makes me want to create..... Get in the car and embark on a fantastic journey..... Or both. 

It's a semi-autobiographical coming of age story about a teenage boy given the chance to write a article about a rock band and ends up getting dragged on tour with them to get the story.


Great acting, great soundtrack, great film..... and Zoey. What's not to love about that.


Watch more movies!!!!
♥jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment