Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rehoboth Beach Vacation!!

Last week we went to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware to surprise my Dad for his 60th birthday. My parents go down every year for the 4th of July/ Dad's B-day so I thought it would be fun to surprise him.

My family started going to Rehoboth around 26 years ago. It was always our summer vacation. Ironic, I know, considering I live in New Jersey and cold go to the shore here ;)

My parents still go every year but I haven't been in at least 6 or so.

 The view from my balcony.... front....

 And back.


 The inside....

Ground level front...

My Dad was very surprised. We had a great week playing games......


Going on rides.....

Taking walks on Henlopen State Beach.....
 Old WWII towers....




 

Watching the fireworks right in front of our room on the 4th.

©StefanieStyle
©StefanieStyle
It was amazing.... like they set them off just for us :)


 There was lots of ice cream eating....


 And shopping.....


 Best of all, there was Mini Golf!!!!



Then there was Alyah..... the resident fun maker in our lobby.... isn't she the cutest??

I leave you with silly pictures of me, sis and mom.... ;)



Wishing all of you a fantastic summer,
 ♥jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment