Friday, September 20, 2013

Day off :)

Thanks to the Jewish Holiday I have had two days off. Yesterday was filled with errands and paperwork :( Today I motivated to paint the basement bathroom, phase one of 'yucky bathroom redo'..... And forgot to take before photos, Grrrrr.

Any-hoo, I think I earned a couple hours relaxing by the pool, as I believe this might be the last gasp of summer weather.



I am not sure that I will be able to summon up the courage to go in though....... The water is a balmy 68 degrees. Brrrrr.



  Gratuitous garden shot....


Well, I did it. I went in the pool..... And it was COLD!!!! I just had to go in one last time :( 

I really love Fall but I also hate saying goodbye to summer. I think because I don't want to accept what comes after Fall..... Winter. Bleh. But that's a story for another time.


Happy End of Summer,
♥jenny







1 comment: