Saturday, September 21, 2013

Summer Recap

For me, Summer is not over on Labor Day. It's not over until the first day of Fall, which is tomorrow. So now that it really is over, I thought I would take a minute to reflect on all the awesomeness of this Summer.

1. Brimfield Antique Show and Sturbridge Village.

This year at Brimfield I learned that I am not a get there at the beginning and get the good stuff person, I am a go the last day and get a great deal person :)


2. Got tons of amazing strawberries from my garden,

and some unexpected raspberries.


3. Moved A LOT of trees.



4. Surprised my Dad for his birthday in Rehoboth Beach the week of the 4th of July.

Even my sister came down to surprise him. It was so amazing to have a family vacation after not having one for many years, we all had such a fantastic time.


5. Built a rock wall.

6. Went up to Niagara Falls.
Another amazing trip!


7. Built another patio :)

8. Spent lots of time by the pool.

Swimming is Kozmo's FAVORITE!

9. Put up a hammock.

10. Went to the Fair.

11. Organized my Garbage room.
 Hey. It's the little things in life, ya know :)

12. Went on lots of hikes.

13. Had a fantastic TIKI party and Labor Day family picnic. (with no photos.... Booooo!!)



Whew! All in all a really great summer, even though it was a late start weather- wise. Did a lot of work, and had a lot of fun. I hate to see it go, but oh, how I love fall! 

Well, the sun has come back out and it has turned into a beautiful day so off I go to soak up this Last Day of Summer......



Hope everyone had awesome summer too!
♥jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment