Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

So this is what Labor Day in Jersey is looking like........ :(




A little wet, sad and rainy. I am a little bummed but they called for rain all weekend and it held off until yesterday evening, so I can't really complain. 


On Saturday we did some amazing organizing in our 'garbage room'. It has been a total wreck since we moved in two years ago and we finally motivated to hang some shelves and organize a bunch of stuff that has been hanging around taking up space in the Mister's barn.



I forgot to get some before shots, but trust me when I say it was gross ;) Here it is cleaner and with some added shelving.

 All organized.

All my garden tools have a spot....


And even a nice container of sand and a bit of oil for my hand tools..... yay :) 


Then yesterday we had a family picnic and the weather held out for most of the day......


Everyone got a little pool time in. So, I can't really complain. I had two really full days so I could use a nice slow day to relax and maybe catch a movie. Speaking of which, I just noticed The Big Year is on HBO again......  I guess I'll just have to go watch it ;)

Happy Labor Day,
♥jenny



p.s. Is it wrong to have an ice cream cookie sandwich at 10 am...........  I didn't think so either ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment