Saturday, June 8, 2013

Brimfield Antique Show 2013

As usual, my blogging has been infrequent since the warm weather arrived.  We have been busy, busy beavers over here..... lots and lots of garden projects that I will post at a later date :)

We did take a break a few weeks ago to attend the Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, Massachusetts. It is a gigantic Antique show that runs along a mile of road and has around 6,000 dealers ;)


On the way up, we stopped at Louis' Lunch. Birthplace of the hamburger. We attempted to stop last year but neglected to notice they are closed on Mondays ;)
It's a teeny tiny place and it gets pretty crowded so I would recommend going when they first open. It is in the original historic building that was moved in the 70's to save it from demolition.



The inside is cozy and full of history with walls and tables covered in many decades worth patron's initials carved into the wood.

Their claim to fame is the little upright original cast iron stoves that they cook your burger in.

And let me tell you.... the burgers are FANTASTIC!


Another happy customer!!!

The next morning I was up bright and early and READY TO SHOP!!!!!




Even the Mr. found himself a super fantastic cowboy hat :)
Oh, lovely mermaid. I wanted her oh so badly but could not bring myself to spend $250.



 I am in love with these giant umbrellas.... how cool would that be to have in your backyard!!

As usual I had a fantastic time. I even got to watch them film Flea Market Flip :)

I didn't get anything big. Just a bunch of small stuff.... I realized I am developing  cooler/ thermos problem....... ;)

How cut is that toy mixer!!! I could just die. I had to have it :)


Happy Hunting!

♥jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment