Thursday, August 22, 2013

Niagara Falls!! part 1

A couple of weeks ago I took my first trip to Canada to Niagara Falls!!

We drove up early in the morning, tried to check into the hotel to no avail..... So, Toronto.....


We went to the CN Tower. I was a little nervous, sometimes heights are a problem for me. Not to mention sardine like packed elevators :/





  But I powered through and it was worth it!!


The view from the top.....


Hands down one of the funniest signs I've ever seen. 


There is a glass floor you can stand on. I managed to do it but oh, it made my stomach flip :)



Oh yeah... It aint Canada without moose!!


There was a super cool train exhibit right behind the tower. 



I'm not super into trains, but these were cool. 



Some awesome sculpture on a building. 





The only decent Canadian flag shot I got all weekend :/


Got back to Niagara after dark. Wow. It's like Seaside Height meets Time Square. 



The 'Upside Down House'. Couldn't bring myself to spend $18 to go in. 


I leave you with Gold Elvis. Oh Yeah.

♥ jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment