Saturday, August 24, 2013

Niagara Falls!! part 3

Last but not least we went to the Butterfly Conservatory and Bird Kingdom :)




I can never get enough of either of these types of attractions so I was excited.



They definitely did not disappoint.......


Poor little guy...... stuck in a spider web.




Some of the coolest flowers I've seen in a long time.


I mean, who doesn't love an old ice cream truck??


On to Bird Paradise......



So sleepy...... ;)





One of the best parts was the Bat exhibit. I couldn't get any good shots since it was so dark, but they had just fed them so they were more active than I had ever got to see bats. They had a couple Flying Fox which are the largest of all bats. Oh, they were so cute, I could just die.

©wikicommons


Dinosaur mini golf!! I did not have time to play :( But next time...... oh, yes. Next time.

They even have a volcano that shoots fire!


The last Moose......

I am so glad I finally made it to our neighbors up north.  Niagara Falls is truly a sight to see and the town itself though expensive, is tons of fun :)  I would definitely ad it to your bucket list.


Safe Travels,
♥jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment